Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dion Abandoning Progressives In Order To Attract The Right-Wingers?

Just a quick thought. It seems that Dion has been working hard lately to attract right-wingers to his leadership camp, examples being getting the endorsement of David Orchard and granting interviews to Blogging Tories.

It seems to me that Dion has not nearly paid as much attention to Progressives as he has for the Right Wing. I mean, where is his reaching out to New Democrats by granting a Blogger Dipper an interview? I think that the fact that he has not done so yet is very telling.

Is Dion selling out Progressives in order to get into power? Well, let me remind you that the Liberals have done such things before...

Update: Maybe I was a little hasty on the lack of an interview with a Blogging Dipper, but you still can't deny the fact that Dion has been after the support of right wingers lately.

2 comments:

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Um, okay, I'm neutral on whether Dion is abandoning progressives, but the reason he hasn't done an interview with a Blogging Dipper yet is because we've both got hellish schedules, and coordinating them has been difficult.

In other words: patience!

*grin*

Northern BC Dipper said...

Okay then, it's nice to hear that there has been some progress on the interviewing a Blogging Dipper part. Maybe I was a little hasty there.